[vc_row type=”in_container” full_screen_row_position=”middle” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” width=”1/1″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”][vc_column_text]Whether you’re looking for more privacy, a decorative statement, or simply a way to add more shade to the room, choosing window blinds can be an overwhelming task. That’s where we come in. When you’re ready, our specialists can talk through your individual requirements to ensure that we deliver you the perfect products for your needs. In the meantime, take a look through our helpful advice blog for some hints and tips on what to take into consideration when choosing and purchasing a blind.
There is so much choice now when it comes to your window coverings; styles, motorisation, colours, materials, textures. Let’s take a look at some initial considerations before we delve into the big decisions:
What do you need your blinds for?
- Are you looking to block out light?
- Do you want to just filter the light coming into the room, or provide total darkness for optimum sleeping conditions?
- Are you looking for privacy?
- Do you want to block the outside world out completely, or allow for varying degrees of privacy?
- Are you looking to make a street facing room more private during the night, but allow the light in during the day?
- What kind of system are you looking for?
- Do you want a traditional, manual style blind, or a built-in, electric system?
Where is the blind going?
Different styles of blind are suitable for different room and buildings, depending on the function of the environment.
- Are you looking to improve your home’s insulation?
- Whether you use blinds externally or internally, they can save up to 25% of your home’s energy loss through windows.
- What’s the decorating style?
- Beautiful window treatments can make or break a home – do you want your blinds to make an impact, or blend in? Formal or casual? Bold or subtle?
What’s your budget?
- Are you looking to outfit your whole house or one window?
- You might want to spend more on certain windows and scale back on others, depending on size and positioning in the house.
- Do you have young children or pets in your household and a need for streamlined or cordless blinds and shades?
As you can see, there’s a lot to think about! Luckily, you’re in the right hands. Our expert team can talk you through these points, answer any questions you have, and recommend you the right product that will give you the solution to your needs. Be sure to get in touch now for a free, bespoke quote.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]